J/K Community Activities
Facilitate groups with common interests to share there interests in recurring group settings while organizing community wide activities to develop a sense of goodwill
1. The Committee is advisory to the J/K Board of Directors. The Board President appoints a liaison(s) to the Social Committee.
2. The liaison(s) appointed by the President of the Board is (are) considered to be Chair(s) of the Committee.
3. Membership in the Committee is open to all residents in good standing.
The primary duties of this committee are:
1. Suggest, plan and assist in the implementation of events for the enjoyment of the Association which will foster goodwill, and community.
2. Recruit and organize volunteers for events as necessary.
3. Listen to and consider suggestions and concerns of J/K residents regarding recreation events.
4. Propose policies to the Board of Directors related to the use of recreational facilities and any other recreational issues.
5. Assist the Board with any other special project related to recreational activities assigned to this committee.
Meetings will be conducted as needed.
Approved at the Board meeting on Tuesday, May 28, 2013